FILE AND PROCESSING CONTROLLER:
Holder: Pells del Llobregat, S.L.
Company Address: C/ Berga, km. 87, Cercs – 08699 (Barcelona).
E-mail address: email@example.com
VAT No: B58692088
Through this notice, Pells del Llobregat S.L. informs the users of the website that, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the Protection of Physical Persons with respect to the treatment of personal data and the free movement of data and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, the personal data provided will be incorporated into our file owned by Pells del Llobregat S.L., with address C/ Berga, km. 87, Cercs – 08699 (Barcelona).
The legitimation to carry out the processing of user data is in the consent of the interested party, requested in the specific case.
For their part, the management of the procurement of services, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimised by the signing of the contract itself.
The processing of the data in order to send out electronic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the legitimate interest of the group in carrying out such processing in accordance with the regulations in force.
With regard to the submission of their CV and registration for professional job offers that we may publish, the legitimisation of their processing is based on the consent of the user who sent their data, which they may withdraw at any time, although this would mean that their candidacy could no longer be taken into account in our recruitment processes. However, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to this.
In addition, the user’s information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of the group.
Please note that only data necessary for the proper development of the relationship between the parties is collected, and in particular, for any of the following purposes:
– Managing the existing business relationship, including those related to the administrative management of the business relationship.
– Manage the use of any of those features that are available to you in this web space.
– Manage the sending of your CV through email or the contact forms on this web space.
The user guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements. The personal data you provide us will always be treated in accordance with the GDPR.
We hereby inform you that the company is the final recipient of this data and that it decides on the purpose, content and use of the processing the personal provided to us by the users.
III. Communication of data
We remind you that no assignments will be made to third parties, except in the case of a legal obligation or fulfillment of a contract.
In compliance with the current regulations, the company guarantees that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures needed to maintain the required level of security in attending to the nature of the personal data processes.
The company emphasizes its commitment to the protection of personal data and the privacy of users, and implements the necessary technical security measures in order to avoid their loss, manipulation, disclosure or alteration.
We inform you that your data will be deleted at the time you revoke your consent, proceeding to its destruction, except in the case that there is a legal rule that requires its conservation, in this case, blocking the data until the expiration date.
Finally, we also inform you that at any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition with respect to your personal data provided in the data protection regulations, by sending a letter accompanied by a photocopy of the identity document in the email of the company firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular, you can exercise the rights that are set out below:
– Revoke the consents granted.
– Obtain confirmation as to whether the company is processing personal data concerning you or not.
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify imprecise or incomplete details.
– Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Exercise limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation with regard to the processing of personal data, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The company will no longer process the data, except for imperative, legitimate reasons, or in order to exercise or defend against any possible complaints.
– Obtain human intervention, in order to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken by the group, if necessary.
– Request the portability of your data.
In case of disagreement regarding the processing of your data you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, body that has the control authority in the matter, located at C / Jorge Juan, 6 in Madrid (CP 28001).